Sunday, October 23, 2016

Dewey's Readathon Update

First post on a new blog and it's all about Dewey's Readathon! I had to work on Saturday so I read from 6 pm-1 am. Got one book finished and one half done. Which is better than this month!

The next Readathon is April 29th and again, I will have to work. However, I've made a note to request that day off! I've been itching to rent a cabin in the woods and that just may become my plan!

I've not been reviewing books and this blog will help get that habit back. I'm on Litsy and Goodreads-catch me over there!

Right now, I need to flip laundry, start some queso in the crockpot, and wash some dishes!

Have a happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First "Did Not Finish"

I have had my first DNF (did not finish) of the year. Sadly, it's for a book club I'm doing with some friends from work. Mayhem by S...