Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November Wrap-Up

Can't believe it's the last day of the month already! How was your November reading?

I read four books, marked 2 as DNF, and am currently reading 4 more!


I also managed to complete my Goodreads challenge of 30 books read.

I should get Christmas Fairy Tales and Hope of Christmas finished this weekend as I have a three day weekend.

So, what's on my reading list for December?



It's all Christmas books for this month! I am actually going to finished Only Rule and Baltimore Noir then dip into The Aeneid. However, the focus will be on Christmas reads and Christmas fun!

What's on your December reading list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Killers of the Flower Moon

This has been the hot book of Tulsa this summer. Probably the most butchered title also. As a librarian, I have gotten really good at figuri...