Friday, March 3, 2017

Life Post Divorce

Those magical days/weeks/months when real life kicks your butt...
December 21st was the first anniversary of my grandma's death.
Christmas was the first one as a single person.
December 30th started getting papers to file for divorce.
February 1st filed for divorce.
February 13th divorce finalized.
I spent February 18-21st in bed, completely unable to function.

Divorce sucks-even when it's necessary.

Unfortunately, everything in my life has come to complete stop. Including reading.

However, things are starting to pick back up and...

Good news-I finally finished my first book of the year! I'll get a review up tomorrow.

Here's to more reading and more blogging!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Killers of the Flower Moon

This has been the hot book of Tulsa this summer. Probably the most butchered title also. As a librarian, I have gotten really good at figuri...