Saturday, March 4, 2017

Queen of the Tearling

First book of 2017!

I'm working on PopSugar's 2017 Reading List and this is the first prompt: read a book recommended by a librarian. Well, at least three librarians I know love this book and it's been on my radar for a while.

I finished this Thursday and still find myself thinking about the book and Kelsea. I'm looking forward to book 2 and expect myself to cave and read it soon!


I've got three books I'm currently working on: The Highway Kind: Tales of Fast Cars, Desperate Drivers, and Dark Roads edited by Patrick Millikin, Grace Not Perfection by Emily Ley, and Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton. Rebel is for a book club that meets next Friday so I'll need to dig into this one this weekend.

I started Grace, Not Perfection at the beginning of the year but honestly just not really liking it at all. Should probably just call it DNF and send it back. Highway Kind was started Thursday night before bed and I'll probably be dipping into this for a week.

I've got my 2017 wanna reads into Goodreads and I'll have my March TBRs post up on Monday.

I have also been watching movies again. For a list of titles click here! Highlights include the documentary The Seven Five and feature films Deepwater Horizon, In a Valley of Violence, and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. Today, I'm going to watch Hacksaw Ridge and then take over to my mom's. I also want to get watched The Accountant, Manchester by the Sea, and Trolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First "Did Not Finish"

I have had my first DNF (did not finish) of the year. Sadly, it's for a book club I'm doing with some friends from work. Mayhem by S...